A VIO Bar Toolbar
This page contains thorough information on how to remove A VIO Bar Toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall A VIO Bar Toolbar from your systemA VIO Bar
. You can find out more on A VIO Bar or check for application updates here
. Click on http://AVIOBar.OurToolbar.com/
to get more facts about A VIO Bar Toolbar on A VIO Bar's website. A VIO Bar Toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\A_VIO_Bar directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall A VIO Bar Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\A_VIO_Bar\uninstall.exe toolbar. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. A_VIO_BarToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of A VIO Bar Toolbar. They take about 196.01 KB (200712
bytes) on disk.
- A_VIO_BarToolbarHelper.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current page applies to A VIO Bar Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
A VIO Bar Toolbar is an application by A VIO Bar. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase A VIO Bar Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall A VIO Bar Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate A VIO Bar Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "A VIO Bar Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the A VIO Bar Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select A VIO Bar Toolbar in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about A VIO Bar Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A VIO Bar Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://AVIOBar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\A_VIO_Bar\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove A VIO Bar Toolbar.
8. After removing A VIO Bar Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A VIO Bar Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing A VIO Bar Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove A VIO Bar Toolbar by A VIO Bar from your PC, nor are we saying that A VIO Bar Toolbar by A VIO Bar is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove A VIO Bar Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:53:54.463