A-Term PRO is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall A-Term PRO from your systemJT-Soft www.jtsoft.com.pl
. More data about JT-Soft www.jtsoft.com.pl can be seen here
. You can get more details on A-Term PRO at http://www.jtsoft.com.pl
. A-Term PRO is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\JTSoft\ATermPRO folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove A-Term PRO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\JTSoft\ATermPRO\Uninstall.exe /uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. A-Term PRO's primary file takes around 4.89 MB (5130752 bytes) and is called ATermS.exe.
The following executables are installed along with A-Term PRO. They take about 7.42 MB (7781888
bytes) on disk.
- Install.exe (1.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.25 MB)
- acotp.exe (8.50 KB)
- ATermS.exe (4.89 MB)
This info is about A-Term PRO version 3.95
only. For other A-Term PRO versions please click below:
A-Term PRO is a program by the software company JT-Soft www.jtsoft.com.pl. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove A-Term PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall A-Term PRO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate A-Term PRO or simply click the Search feature and type in "A-Term PRO". The A-Term PRO app will be found very quickly. After you select A-Term PRO in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding A-Term PRO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A-Term PRO:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jtsoft.com.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JTSoft\ATermPRO\Uninstall.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall A-Term PRO.
8. After removing A-Term PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A-Term PRO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A-Term PRO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall A-Term PRO by JT-Soft www.jtsoft.com.pl from your computer, we are not saying that A-Term PRO by JT-Soft www.jtsoft.com.pl is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall A-Term PRO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-22 10:55:49.663