A Ruler for Windows
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall A Ruler for Windows for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall A Ruler for Windows from your PCLatour
. Check out here
for more information on Latour. Click on http://www.arulerforwindows.com/
to get more facts about A Ruler for Windows on Latour's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\A Ruler for Windows directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove A Ruler for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\A Ruler for Windows\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.40 MB (3567160 bytes) on disk and is labeled aruler.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in A Ruler for Windows. They take 4.10 MB (4300400
bytes) on disk.
- aruler.exe (3.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (716.05 KB)
The current web page applies to A Ruler for Windows version 3.0.4
only. Click on the links below for other A Ruler for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall A Ruler for Windows you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\A Ruler for Windows
A Ruler for Windows is a program offered by the software company Latour. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall A Ruler for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove A Ruler for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find A Ruler for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A Ruler for Windows". If it exists on your system the A Ruler for Windows program will be found automatically. When you select A Ruler for Windows in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding A Ruler for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A Ruler for Windows:
- The publisher is: http://www.arulerforwindows.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\A Ruler for Windows\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A Ruler for Windows.
8. After uninstalling A Ruler for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong A Ruler for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A Ruler for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove A Ruler for Windows by Latour from your PC, nor are we saying that A Ruler for Windows by Latour is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove A Ruler for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:19:54.877