A-PDF Password Security
This page is about A-PDF Password Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall A-PDF Password Security from your systemA-PDF Solution
. Go over here
where you can read more on A-PDF Solution. You can see more info about A-PDF Password Security at http://www.A-PDF.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove A-PDF Password Security. The program's main executable file is titled PdfPS.exe and its approximative size is 969.00 KB (992256 bytes).
The executables below are part of A-PDF Password Security. They occupy about 1.63 MB (1712629
bytes) on disk.
- PdfPS.exe (969.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove A-PDF Password Security from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall A-PDF Password Security from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove A-PDF Password Security:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\A-PDF\A-PDF Password Security
- C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security\apdf.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security\english.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security\japanese.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security\MMPDF.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security\PdfPS.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security\pdfpsdoc.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security\pdfpsdocj.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\A-PDF Password Security_is1
A-PDF Password Security is an application by A-PDF Solution. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase A-PDF Password Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete A-PDF Password Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find A-PDF Password Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A-PDF Password Security". If it exists on your system the A-PDF Password Security application will be found automatically. When you click A-PDF Password Security in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding A-PDF Password Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A-PDF Password Security:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.A-PDF.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\A-PDF Password Security\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A-PDF Password Security.
8. After removing A-PDF Password Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A-PDF Password Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A-PDF Password Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove A-PDF Password Security by A-PDF Solution from your computer, nor are we saying that A-PDF Password Security by A-PDF Solution is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove A-PDF Password Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:00:41.867