A New Beginning
You can find on this page details on how to remove A New Beginning for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall A New Beginning from your systemAkella Games
. Further information on Akella Games can be seen here
. Detailed information about A New Beginning can be seen at http://www.akella.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Akella Games\A New Beginning directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for A New Beginning is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Akella Games\A New Beginning\unins000.exe". ANB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.65 MB (2776064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of A New Beginning. They occupy an average of 4.58 MB (4801616
bytes) on disk.
- ANB.exe (2.65 MB)
- G2ama.exe (153.00 KB)
- pcnsl.exe (598.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.88 KB)
- bdGame.exe (556.50 KB)
A New Beginning is a program marketed by Akella Games. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove A New Beginning is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete A New Beginning from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A New Beginning or simply activate the Search field and type in "A New Beginning". The A New Beginning application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click A New Beginning in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about A New Beginning, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A New Beginning:
- The software company is: http://www.akella.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Akella Games\A New Beginning\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A New Beginning.
8. After uninstalling A New Beginning, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A New Beginning that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing A New Beginning with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall A New Beginning by Akella Games from your computer, we are not saying that A New Beginning by Akella Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A New Beginning supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 20:05:54.183