A-Mac Address Change 5.2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall A-Mac Address Change 5.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall A-Mac Address Change 5.2 from your PCPaqTool
. Take a look here
for more info on PaqTool. Please open http://amac.paqtool.com
if you want to read more on A-Mac Address Change 5.2 on PaqTool's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PaqTool\amac folder (same installation drive as Windows). A-Mac Address Change 5.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PaqTool\amac\unins000.exe. amac.exe is the A-Mac Address Change 5.2's main executable file and it occupies around 284.00 KB (290816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of A-Mac Address Change 5.2. They occupy an average of 675.45 KB (691657
bytes) on disk.
- amac.exe (284.00 KB)
- MACAddressChanger.exe (316.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This web page is about A-Mac Address Change 5.2 version 5.2
A-Mac Address Change 5.2 is an application marketed by the software company PaqTool. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove A-Mac Address Change 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall A-Mac Address Change 5.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find A-Mac Address Change 5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "A-Mac Address Change 5.2". If it is installed on your PC the A-Mac Address Change 5.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select A-Mac Address Change 5.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding A-Mac Address Change 5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A-Mac Address Change 5.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://amac.paqtool.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PaqTool\amac\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A-Mac Address Change 5.2.
8. After removing A-Mac Address Change 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A-Mac Address Change 5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A-Mac Address Change 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove A-Mac Address Change 5.2 by PaqTool from your PC, nor are we saying that A-Mac Address Change 5.2 by PaqTool is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove A-Mac Address Change 5.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 02:33:18.870