A Christmas Tree
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove A Christmas Tree for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall A Christmas Tree from your systemDelfyn Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on Delfyn Software. You can read more about related to A Christmas Tree at http://www.delfyn.com
. A Christmas Tree is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Delfyn Software\A Christmas Tree folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall A Christmas Tree by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninst_A Christmas Tree.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 147.03 KB (150560 bytes) on disk.
A Christmas Tree is composed of the following executables which take 147.03 KB (150560
bytes) on disk:
- Uninst_A Christmas Tree.exe (147.03 KB)
The current page applies to A Christmas Tree version 4.00.000
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall A Christmas Tree.Folders left behind when you uninstall A Christmas Tree:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall A Christmas Tree:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Delfyn Software\A Christmas Tree
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Delfyn Software\A Christmas Tree
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Delfyn Software\A Christmas Tree\actree.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Delfyn Software\A Christmas Tree\Uninst_A Christmas Tree.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Delfyn Software\A Christmas Tree\actree.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Delfyn Software\A Christmas Tree\chrtree.dat
A Christmas Tree is a program marketed by the software company Delfyn Software. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove A Christmas Tree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete A Christmas Tree with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate A Christmas Tree or simply click the Search feature and type in "A Christmas Tree". If it exists on your system the A Christmas Tree app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select A Christmas Tree in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding A Christmas Tree, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A Christmas Tree:
- The publisher is: http://www.delfyn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A Christmas Tree.
8. After removing A Christmas Tree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong A Christmas Tree that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A Christmas Tree with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove A Christmas Tree by Delfyn Software from your computer, nor are we saying that A Christmas Tree by Delfyn Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove A Christmas Tree in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:16:57.623