A Basic Scientific Calculator
A Basic Scientific Calculator is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall A Basic Scientific Calculator from your computereCalc.com
. You can read more on eCalc.com or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\A Basic Scientific Calculator folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for A Basic Scientific Calculator is wscript. A Basic Scientific Calculator.exe is the A Basic Scientific Calculator's main executable file and it occupies about 921.36 KB (943472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in A Basic Scientific Calculator. They take 921.36 KB (943472
bytes) on disk.
- A Basic Scientific Calculator.exe (921.36 KB)
A Basic Scientific Calculator is an application marketed by the software company eCalc.com. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase A Basic Scientific Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall A Basic Scientific Calculator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find A Basic Scientific Calculator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A Basic Scientific Calculator". If it is installed on your PC the A Basic Scientific Calculator program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click A Basic Scientific Calculator in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding A Basic Scientific Calculator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall A Basic Scientific Calculator.
8. After removing A Basic Scientific Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A Basic Scientific Calculator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A Basic Scientific Calculator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall A Basic Scientific Calculator by eCalc.com from your PC, nor are we saying that A Basic Scientific Calculator by eCalc.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall A Basic Scientific Calculator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-17 06:37:08.363