9th Company - Roots of Terror
You can find below detailed information on how to remove 9th Company - Roots of Terror for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall 9th Company - Roots of Terror from your PCNoviy Disk
. Further information on Noviy Disk can be seen here
. Click on http://www.strategyfirst.com/en/games/9thCompany/
to get more info about 9th Company - Roots of Terror on Noviy Disk's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\9th Company directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. 9th Company - Roots of Terror's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. 9-Pota.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.93 MB (5165056 bytes) on disk.
9th Company - Roots of Terror installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.79 MB (6075608
bytes) on disk.
- 9-Pota.exe (4.93 MB)
- protect.exe (376.39 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (512.82 KB)
This info is about 9th Company - Roots of Terror version 9
9th Company - Roots of Terror has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 12480
9th Company - Roots of Terror is an application released by the software company Noviy Disk. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove 9th Company - Roots of Terror is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete 9th Company - Roots of Terror with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 9th Company - Roots of Terror or simply activate the Search feature and type in "9th Company - Roots of Terror". If it exists on your system the 9th Company - Roots of Terror app will be found very quickly. When you select 9th Company - Roots of Terror in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 9th Company - Roots of Terror, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 9th Company - Roots of Terror:
- The software company is: http://www.strategyfirst.com/en/games/9thCompany/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 9th Company - Roots of Terror.
8. After removing 9th Company - Roots of Terror, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 9th Company - Roots of Terror that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 9th Company - Roots of Terror with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove 9th Company - Roots of Terror by Noviy Disk from your computer, nor are we saying that 9th Company - Roots of Terror by Noviy Disk is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 9th Company - Roots of Terror in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 17:52:25.080