900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 from your PCBohdan Vovk
. Take a look here
for more information on Bohdan Vovk. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\900 Puzzles Demo directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\900 Puzzles Demo\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 792.00 KB (811008 bytes) on disk and is called 900-demo.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49. They occupy 844.00 KB (864256
bytes) on disk.
- 900-demo.exe (792.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.49
of 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49.
900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 is an application released by Bohdan Vovk. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 or simply activate the Search field and type in "900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49". If it exists on your system the 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 app will be found automatically. When you select 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49.
8. After uninstalling 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 by Bohdan Vovk from your PC, nor are we saying that 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 by Bohdan Vovk is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 900 Chess Puzzles Demo 1.49 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-01 03:14:55.130