90 Minute Fever
90 Minute Fever is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall 90 Minute Fever from your computerIsokron
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Isokron. Click on http://90minutefever.com
to get more data about 90 Minute Fever on Isokron's website. 90 Minute Fever is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\90 Minute Fever folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for 90 Minute Fever is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. 90 Minute Fever.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 15.43 MB (16180736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with 90 Minute Fever. They occupy about 15.43 MB (16180736
bytes) on disk.
- 90 Minute Fever.exe (15.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 90
of 90 Minute Fever.
90 Minute Fever is an application released by Isokron. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall 90 Minute Fever is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 90 Minute Fever with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 90 Minute Fever or simply activate the Search feature and type in "90 Minute Fever". If it is installed on your PC the 90 Minute Fever program will be found very quickly. When you select 90 Minute Fever in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 90 Minute Fever, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 90 Minute Fever:
- The software company is: http://90minutefever.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 90 Minute Fever.
8. After removing 90 Minute Fever, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 90 Minute Fever that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 90 Minute Fever with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 90 Minute Fever by Isokron from your computer, we are not saying that 90 Minute Fever by Isokron is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 90 Minute Fever supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 13:48:00.863