9 Clues - The Ward
This page is about 9 Clues - The Ward for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall 9 Clues - The Ward from your computerOberon Media
. Check out here
for more info on Oberon Media. 9 Clues - The Ward's full uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\11008813\\Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is titled 9Clues2_TheWard.exe and its approximative size is 6.19 MB (6488064 bytes).
9 Clues - The Ward is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.55 MB (6864464
bytes) on disk:
- 9Clues2_TheWard.exe (6.19 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (367.58 KB)
This info is about 9 Clues - The Ward version 9
Many files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove 9 Clues - The Ward from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall 9 Clues - The Ward:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tap It Games\9 Clues 2 - The Ward
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tap It Games\9 Clues 2 - The Ward\SE\profile\6F77656E733432.ach
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tap It Games\9 Clues 2 - The Ward\SE\profile\GlobalProfile.prf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tap It Games\9 Clues 2 - The Ward\SE\profile\Profile_01.prf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tap It Games\9 Clues 2 - The Ward\SE\profile\Profile_01_bak.prf
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110341560\184.108.40.206\Launcher.exe
9 Clues - The Ward is a program by Oberon Media. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase 9 Clues - The Ward is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall 9 Clues - The Ward with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 9 Clues - The Ward or simply activate the Search field and type in "9 Clues - The Ward". The 9 Clues - The Ward program will be found automatically. After you click 9 Clues - The Ward in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 9 Clues - The Ward, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 9 Clues - The Ward.
8. After removing 9 Clues - The Ward, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 9 Clues - The Ward that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 9 Clues - The Ward using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 9 Clues - The Ward by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that 9 Clues - The Ward by Oberon Media is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 9 Clues - The Ward in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-30 17:23:31.923