8inw version 3.15.0270
8inw version 3.15.0270 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall 8inw version 3.15.0270 from your computerPlaypark
. More data about Playpark can be found here
. More data about the app 8inw version 3.15.0270 can be found at http://8inw.playpark.com/
. Usually the 8inw version 3.15.0270 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Playpark\8inw directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove 8inw version 3.15.0270 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Playpark\8inw\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Launch.exe is the 8inw version 3.15.0270's main executable file and it takes circa 6.51 MB (6828616 bytes) on disk.
8inw version 3.15.0270 contains of the executables below. They take 68.18 MB (71490239
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (6.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- App_PlayParkHomePage.exe (10.50 KB)
- Setup_Playpark_Launcher_2.1.exe (48.16 MB)
- AccountReg.exe (952.57 KB)
- AntiHiDetect.exe (896.57 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (88.57 KB)
- Game.exe (2.09 MB)
- Helper.exe (2.53 MB)
- SpiritReg.exe (1.15 MB)
- tConfig.exe (3.51 MB)
- UpFile.exe (428.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (468.20 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (294.32 KB)
The current page applies to 8inw version 3.15.0270 version 3.15.0270
8inw version 3.15.0270 is a program by the software company Playpark. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove 8inw version 3.15.0270 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall 8inw version 3.15.0270 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 8inw version 3.15.0270 or simply click the Search field and type in "8inw version 3.15.0270". The 8inw version 3.15.0270 application will be found very quickly. When you click 8inw version 3.15.0270 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 8inw version 3.15.0270, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 8inw version 3.15.0270:
- The publisher is: http://8inw.playpark.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Playpark\8inw\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 8inw version 3.15.0270.
8. After removing 8inw version 3.15.0270, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 8inw version 3.15.0270 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 8inw version 3.15.0270 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 8inw version 3.15.0270 by Playpark from your computer, nor are we saying that 8inw version 3.15.0270 by Playpark is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 8inw version 3.15.0270 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:44:22.880