This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall 8StartButton for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall 8StartButton from your PCTotalidea Software GmbH
. Further information on Totalidea Software GmbH can be seen here
. Click on http://www.totalidea.com
to get more information about 8StartButton on Totalidea Software GmbH's website. 8StartButton is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\8StartButton folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. 8StartButton's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\8StartButton\uninstall.exe. 8StartButton.exe is the 8StartButton's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.70 MB (4926096 bytes) on disk.
8StartButton installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.80 MB (10271960
bytes) on disk.
- 8StartButton.exe (4.70 MB)
- 8StartButtonRestarter.exe (67.00 KB)
- ToggleDesktop.exe (61.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.92 MB)
- 8sbsh.exe (52.50 KB)
The current page applies to 8StartButton version 1.2.5
alone. Click on the links below for other 8StartButton versions:
...click to view all...
8StartButton is a program marketed by Totalidea Software GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase 8StartButton is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 8StartButton with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 8StartButton or simply activate the Search feature and type in "8StartButton". If it is installed on your PC the 8StartButton program will be found very quickly. When you click 8StartButton in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 8StartButton, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 8StartButton:
- The publisher is: http://www.totalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\8StartButton\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 8StartButton.
8. After uninstalling 8StartButton, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 8StartButton that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 8StartButton with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 8StartButton by Totalidea Software GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that 8StartButton by Totalidea Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 8StartButton in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:20:40.380