7th Street is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall 7th Street from your computerGameHitZone.com
. Additional info about GameHitZone.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about 7th Street can be seen at http://www.gamehitzone.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\7thStreet directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing 7th Street is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\7thStreet\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. 7thStreet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 204.70 KB (209616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in 7th Street. They occupy 4.19 MB (4395269
bytes) on disk.
- 7thStreet.exe (204.70 KB)
- 7thStreetV11.exe (2.70 MB)
- settings.exe (32.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- _7thStreet.exe (56.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7
of 7th Street.
7th Street is an application by the software company GameHitZone.com. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase 7th Street is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 7th Street from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 7th Street or simply activate the Search feature and type in "7th Street". If it exists on your system the 7th Street program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 7th Street in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 7th Street, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 7th Street:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\7thStreet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 7th Street.
8. After removing 7th Street, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 7th Street which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 7th Street with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 7th Street by GameHitZone.com from your PC, we are not saying that 7th Street by GameHitZone.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 7th Street in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-27 18:30:46.853