You can find below details on how to remove 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 from your computerSVA-software
. Open here
for more information on SVA-software. More details about the program 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 can be seen at http://7s.backupforall.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\7sDoc directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 is C:\Program Files\7sDoc\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0's primary file takes about 1.35 MB (1413120 bytes) and is called x7sDoc.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0. They occupy about 3.65 MB (3829823
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (682.56 KB)
- x7sDoc.exe (1.35 MB)
- x7si.exe (1.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0.
7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 is an application offered by the software company SVA-software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "7sDoc-lite 1.3.0". If it exists on your system the 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://7s.backupforall.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\7sDoc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0.
8. After removing 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 by SVA-software from your PC, we are not saying that 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 by SVA-software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 7sDoc-lite 1.3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-28 11:57:52.533