7-Zip 9.32 alpha
7-Zip 9.32 alpha is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall 7-Zip 9.32 alpha from your computerIgor Pavlov
. You can read more on Igor Pavlov or check for application updates here
. 7-Zip 9.32 alpha is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove 7-Zip 9.32 alpha by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. 7-Zip 9.32 alpha's primary file takes around 483.00 KB (494592 bytes) and is named 7zFM.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside 7-Zip 9.32 alpha. They take about 1.10 MB (1153352
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- 7zFM.exe (483.00 KB)
- 7zG.exe (326.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.32 KB)
This web page is about 7-Zip 9.32 alpha version 16.02
only. For other 7-Zip 9.32 alpha versions please click below:
7-Zip 9.32 alpha is a program by the software company Igor Pavlov. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove 7-Zip 9.32 alpha is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 7-Zip 9.32 alpha from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 7-Zip 9.32 alpha or simply activate the Search feature and type in "7-Zip 9.32 alpha". If it is installed on your PC the 7-Zip 9.32 alpha app will be found very quickly. After you click 7-Zip 9.32 alpha in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 7-Zip 9.32 alpha, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 7-Zip 9.32 alpha.
8. After removing 7-Zip 9.32 alpha, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 7-Zip 9.32 alpha that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 7-Zip 9.32 alpha using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 7-Zip 9.32 alpha by Igor Pavlov from your computer, we are not saying that 7-Zip 9.32 alpha by Igor Pavlov is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 7-Zip 9.32 alpha in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 19:14:49.380