This info is about 7-Zip for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall 7-Zip from your computer7-Zip
. More data about 7-Zip can be found here
. Usually the 7-Zip program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\7-Zip directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall 7-Zip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\7-Zip\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the 7-Zip's primary executable file and it takes circa 692.37 KB (708984 bytes) on disk.
7-Zip contains of the executables below. They take 692.37 KB (708984
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of 7-Zip. You can find below info on other releases of 7-Zip:
7-Zip is an application by 7-Zip. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove 7-Zip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 7-Zip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 7-Zip or simply activate the Search field and type in "7-Zip". The 7-Zip application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 7-Zip in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 7-Zip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 7-Zip.
8. After removing 7-Zip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 7-Zip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 7-Zip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 7-Zip by 7-Zip from your PC, nor are we saying that 7-Zip by 7-Zip is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 7-Zip in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-16 04:50:16.823