7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour
You can find on this page details on how to remove 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour from your systemDenda Games
. Further information on Denda Games can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour.exe and its approximative size is 8.28 MB (8678400 bytes).
7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.59 MB (9007696
bytes) on disk.
- 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour.exe (8.28 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (321.58 KB)
The current page applies to 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour version 184.108.40.206
7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour is an application marketed by the software company Denda Games. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour or simply click the Search field and type in "7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour". The 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour application will be found very quickly. When you select 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour.
8. After uninstalling 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour by Denda Games from your PC, nor are we saying that 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour by Denda Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 7 Wonders - Magical Mystery Tour supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:31:38.607