7 Sins CZ
7 Sins CZ is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall 7 Sins CZ from your PCCINEMAX, s.r.o.
. More information on CINEMAX, s.r.o. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.hypermax.cz
if you want to read more on 7 Sins CZ on CINEMAX, s.r.o.'s page. 7 Sins CZ is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HYPERMAX\7 Sins CZ directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall 7 Sins CZ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HYPERMAX\7 Sins CZ\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. THE7SINS_RETAIL.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.92 MB (6209536 bytes) on disk.
7 Sins CZ installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.93 MB (7270645
bytes) on disk.
- GameSetup.exe (372.00 KB)
- THE7SINS_RETAIL.EXE (5.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (664.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7
of 7 Sins CZ.
7 Sins CZ is an application released by CINEMAX, s.r.o.. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove 7 Sins CZ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase 7 Sins CZ from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 7 Sins CZ or simply click the Search feature and type in "7 Sins CZ". If it is installed on your PC the 7 Sins CZ program will be found very quickly. After you select 7 Sins CZ in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 7 Sins CZ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 7 Sins CZ:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hypermax.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HYPERMAX\7 Sins CZ\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 7 Sins CZ.
8. After removing 7 Sins CZ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 7 Sins CZ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 7 Sins CZ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 7 Sins CZ by CINEMAX, s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that 7 Sins CZ by CINEMAX, s.r.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 7 Sins CZ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 19:23:15.880