You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall 5KPlayer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 5KPlayer from your systemDearMob, Inc.
. More info about DearMob, Inc. can be read here
. More details about 5KPlayer can be found at http://www.5kplayer.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\DearMob\5KPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall 5KPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\DearMob\5KPlayer\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled 5KPlayer.exe and it has a size of 3.95 MB (4146032 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with 5KPlayer. They occupy about 5.47 MB (5737896
bytes) on disk.
- 5KPlayer.exe (3.95 MB)
- 5KPlayerTools.exe (16.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The current page applies to 5KPlayer version 5
only. Click on the links below for other 5KPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by 5KPlayer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\DearMob\5KPlayer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\5KPlayer
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\DearMob\5KPlayer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\DearMob\5KPlayer\5KPlayer.exe
- C:\Program Files\DearMob\5KPlayer\5KPlayerTools.exe
- C:\Program Files\DearMob\5KPlayer\airplay.dll
- C:\Program Files\DearMob\5KPlayer\application.ico
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
5KPlayer is a program offered by DearMob, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase 5KPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 5KPlayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 5KPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "5KPlayer". If it exists on your system the 5KPlayer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select 5KPlayer in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 5KPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 5KPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.5kplayer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DearMob\5KPlayer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 5KPlayer.
8. After uninstalling 5KPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 5KPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 5KPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 5KPlayer by DearMob, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that 5KPlayer by DearMob, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 5KPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-18 11:18:06.247