555 Timer PRO 2
555 Timer PRO 2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 555 Timer PRO 2 from your computerSchematica
. Additional info about Schematica can be found here
. Please open http://www.schematica.com/
if you want to read more on 555 Timer PRO 2 on Schematica's page. 555 Timer PRO 2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\555 Timer PRO 2 directory, regulated by the user's decision. 555 Timer PRO 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\555 Timer PRO 2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled TimerPRO2.exe and occupies 4.68 MB (4907008 bytes).
555 Timer PRO 2 is composed of the following executables which take 5.37 MB (5632286
bytes) on disk:
- TimerPRO2.exe (4.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of 555 Timer PRO 2.
When you're planning to uninstall 555 Timer PRO 2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
555 Timer PRO 2 is an application marketed by the software company Schematica. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase 555 Timer PRO 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 555 Timer PRO 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 555 Timer PRO 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "555 Timer PRO 2". If it exists on your system the 555 Timer PRO 2 program will be found automatically. After you select 555 Timer PRO 2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 555 Timer PRO 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 555 Timer PRO 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.schematica.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\555 Timer PRO 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 555 Timer PRO 2.
8. After uninstalling 555 Timer PRO 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 555 Timer PRO 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 555 Timer PRO 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 555 Timer PRO 2 by Schematica from your computer, nor are we saying that 555 Timer PRO 2 by Schematica is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 555 Timer PRO 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:58:52.053