516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 from your computer516 Studio.
. More information on 516 Studio. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.appnnn.com/
to get more info about 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 on 516 Studio.'s website. 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\516 folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\516\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6. 516.exe is the 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6's main executable file and it takes circa 2.14 MB (2241536 bytes) on disk.
516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 contains of the executables below. They take 6.45 MB (6761480
bytes) on disk.
- 516.exe (2.14 MB)
- Advertise.exe (2.37 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.87 MB)
- uninst.exe (74.01 KB)
The current page applies to 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 version 1.0.6
516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 is an application released by 516 Studio.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6". If it exists on your system the 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 app will be found automatically. When you select 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.appnnn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\516\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6.
8. After removing 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 by 516 Studio. from your computer, we are not saying that 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 by 516 Studio. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 516¾W½jëŠÒ• 1.0.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 14:25:38.277