4shared.com Toolbar is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 4shared.com Toolbar from your system4shared.com
. More info about 4shared.com can be found here
. More information about 4shared.com Toolbar can be found at http://4sharedcom.OurToolbar.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\4shared.com directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for 4shared.com Toolbar is C:\Program Files\4shared.com\uninstall.exe toolbar. The application's main executable file is titled 4shared.comToolbarHelper.exe and its approximative size is 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in 4shared.com Toolbar. They take 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- 4shared.comToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current web page applies to 4shared.com Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of 4shared.com Toolbar:
...click to view all...
4shared.com Toolbar is an application marketed by 4shared.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall 4shared.com Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 4shared.com Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 4shared.com Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "4shared.com Toolbar". The 4shared.com Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you click 4shared.com Toolbar in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 4shared.com Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4shared.com Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://4sharedcom.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\4shared.com\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4shared.com Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling 4shared.com Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 4shared.com Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 4shared.com Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 4shared.com Toolbar by 4shared.com from your computer, nor are we saying that 4shared.com Toolbar by 4shared.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4shared.com Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-12 20:31:36.683