4k YouTube to MP3 1.7
How to uninstall 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 from your system
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by 4kdownload.com
. More information on 4kdownload.com can be seen here
. More data about the program 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 can be found at http://www.4kdownload.com
. Usually the 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4kDownload\YouTubeToMP3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\4kDownload\YouTubeToMP3\unins000.exe". 4kyoutubetomp3.exe is the 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.58 MB (2704896 bytes) on disk.
4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 is composed of the following executables which take 3.70 MB (3879891
bytes) on disk:
- 4kyoutubetomp3.exe (2.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 version 31.7
How to uninstall 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 is an application marketed by the software company 4kdownload.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "4k YouTube to MP3 1.7". If it is installed on your PC the 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.4kdownload.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\4kDownload\YouTubeToMP3\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7.
8. After uninstalling 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7:
This page is not a recommendation to remove 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 by 4kdownload.com from your computer, we are not saying that 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 by 4kdownload.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 4k YouTube to MP3 1.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-07 22:02:33.253