4.20 beta 3
This web page is about 4.20 beta 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall 4.20 beta 3 from your computerWinrar
. More information about Winrar can be read here
. 4.20 beta 3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Winrar folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove 4.20 beta 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Winrar\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.43 MB (1499536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of 4.20 beta 3. They take about 3.65 MB (3823025
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (548.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (201.89 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (362.89 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.43 MB)
The current page applies to 4.20 beta 3 version 4.203
4.20 beta 3 is an application marketed by Winrar. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove 4.20 beta 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 4.20 beta 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 4.20 beta 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "4.20 beta 3". The 4.20 beta 3 app will be found automatically. When you select 4.20 beta 3 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 4.20 beta 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4.20 beta 3.
8. After removing 4.20 beta 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 4.20 beta 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4.20 beta 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 4.20 beta 3 by Winrar from your computer, nor are we saying that 4.20 beta 3 by Winrar is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4.20 beta 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 08:11:57.943