4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 from your system4Videosoft Studio
. Check out here
where you can read more on 4Videosoft Studio. 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\4Videosoft Studio\4Videosoft Blu-ray Player directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 is "C:\Program Files\4Videosoft Studio\4Videosoft Blu-ray Player\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 425.05 KB (435248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50. They take about 2.30 MB (2409616
bytes) on disk.
- 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player.exe (425.05 KB)
- assoSettings.exe (38.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.50
of 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50.
4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 is an application marketed by 4Videosoft Studio. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 or simply activate the Search field and type in "4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50". The 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50.
8. After removing 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 by 4Videosoft Studio from your PC, we are not saying that 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 by 4Videosoft Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.50 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:08:57.797