4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 from your system4Videosoft Studio
. You can find out more on 4Videosoft Studio or check for application updates here
. Usually the 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Videosoft Studio\4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy folder, depending on the user's option during install. 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Videosoft Studio\4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 432.89 KB (443280 bytes) on disk and is called 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy.exe.
4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 is composed of the following executables which occupy 21.68 MB (22731328
bytes) on disk:
- 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy.exe (432.89 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (19.16 MB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (234.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
The current web page applies to 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 version 6.1.32
4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 is a program released by the software company 4Videosoft Studio. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 or simply click the Search field and type in "4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32". The 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 app will be found very quickly. When you select 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32.
8. After removing 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 by 4Videosoft Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 by 4Videosoft Studio is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 4Videosoft Blu-ray Copy 6.1.32 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 21:23:47.377