4Story GR 5.1.181
You can find on this page details on how to remove 4Story GR 5.1.181 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall 4Story GR 5.1.181 from your PCGameforge4D GmbH
. More information on Gameforge4D GmbH can be seen here
. You can read more about on 4Story GR 5.1.181 at http://www.gameforge.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\GRC_ell\4Story directory (same installation drive as Windows). 4Story GR 5.1.181's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\GRC_ell\4Story\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled 4story_bak.exe and it has a size of 2.83 MB (2971392 bytes).
4Story GR 5.1.181 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.83 MB (9255719
bytes) on disk.
- 4story_bak.exe (2.83 MB)
- PrePatch.exe (320.00 KB)
- TClient.exe (1.51 MB)
- TLoader.exe (32.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.181
of 4Story GR 5.1.181.
4Story GR 5.1.181 is an application offered by Gameforge4D GmbH. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase 4Story GR 5.1.181 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 4Story GR 5.1.181 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 4Story GR 5.1.181 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4Story GR 5.1.181". The 4Story GR 5.1.181 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 4Story GR 5.1.181 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 4Story GR 5.1.181, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4Story GR 5.1.181:
- The publisher is: http://www.gameforge.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\GRC_ell\4Story\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 4Story GR 5.1.181.
8. After uninstalling 4Story GR 5.1.181, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 4Story GR 5.1.181 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Story GR 5.1.181 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 4Story GR 5.1.181 by Gameforge4D GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that 4Story GR 5.1.181 by Gameforge4D GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 4Story GR 5.1.181 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:41:36.827