4Media HD Video Converter 6
4Media HD Video Converter 6 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall 4Media HD Video Converter 6 from your computer4Media
. Go over here
where you can read more on 4Media. Please follow http://www.mp4converter.net
if you want to read more on 4Media HD Video Converter 6 on 4Media's page. 4Media HD Video Converter 6 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\HD Video Converter 6 directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for 4Media HD Video Converter 6 is C:\Program Files\HD Video Converter 6\Uninstall.exe. 4Media HD Video Converter 6's main file takes about 475.00 KB (486400 bytes) and is called vcloader.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in 4Media HD Video Converter 6. They occupy 4.94 MB (5184349
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media HD Video Converter 6 Update.exe (88.00 KB)
- avc.exe (1.16 MB)
- crashreport.exe (60.00 KB)
- devchange.exe (30.00 KB)
- gifshow.exe (20.50 KB)
- immdevice.exe (844.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (213.50 KB)
- makeidx.exe (32.50 KB)
- player.exe (64.00 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (106.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (99.34 KB)
- vc.exe (1.79 MB)
- vcloader.exe (475.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.9.0806
of 4Media HD Video Converter 6. For more 4Media HD Video Converter 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4Media HD Video Converter 6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall 4Media HD Video Converter 6:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\4Media\HD Video Converter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\4Media\HD Video Converter\action.js
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\4Media\HD Video Converter\action_new.js
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\4Media\HD Video Converter\addir\______new_settings_temp____.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\4Media\HD Video Converter\devicesurport_new.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\4Media\HD Video Converter
4Media HD Video Converter 6 is a program released by 4Media. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove 4Media HD Video Converter 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete 4Media HD Video Converter 6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 4Media HD Video Converter 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "4Media HD Video Converter 6". If it exists on your system the 4Media HD Video Converter 6 application will be found very quickly. When you click 4Media HD Video Converter 6 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 4Media HD Video Converter 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4Media HD Video Converter 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HD Video Converter 6\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 4Media HD Video Converter 6.
8. After uninstalling 4Media HD Video Converter 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 4Media HD Video Converter 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Media HD Video Converter 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 4Media HD Video Converter 6 by 4Media from your computer, we are not saying that 4Media HD Video Converter 6 by 4Media is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4Media HD Video Converter 6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:33:19.947