4K Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall 4K Video Downloader from your PCOpenMedia LLC
. More information on OpenMedia LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info on 4K Video Downloader at https://www.4kdownload.com/ru/products/product-videodownloader
. 4K Video Downloader is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4KDownload\4kvideodownloader folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove 4K Video Downloader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\4KDownload\4kvideodownloader\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled 4kvideodownloader.exe and its approximative size is 16.12 MB (16904048 bytes).
4K Video Downloader contains of the executables below. They take 17.72 MB (18582175
bytes) on disk.
- 4kvideodownloader.exe (16.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.60 MB)
The current page applies to 4K Video Downloader version 188.8.131.525
alone. Click on the links below for other 4K Video Downloader versions:
4K Video Downloader is an application by OpenMedia LLC. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove 4K Video Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 4K Video Downloader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 4K Video Downloader or simply click the Search field and type in "4K Video Downloader". The 4K Video Downloader program will be found very quickly. After you click 4K Video Downloader in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 4K Video Downloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4K Video Downloader:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.4kdownload.com/ru/products/product-videodownloader
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4KDownload\4kvideodownloader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 4K Video Downloader.
8. After uninstalling 4K Video Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 4K Video Downloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 4K Video Downloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 4K Video Downloader by OpenMedia LLC from your computer, we are not saying that 4K Video Downloader by OpenMedia LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 4K Video Downloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 02:10:16.597