4K Video Downloader 3.5
4K Video Downloader 3.5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall 4K Video Downloader 3.5 from your computerOpen Media LLC
. More information about Open Media LLC can be read here
. Please open http://www.4kdownload.com
if you want to read more on 4K Video Downloader 3.5 on Open Media LLC's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\4KDownload\4kvideodownloader folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing 4K Video Downloader 3.5 is C:\Program Files\4KDownload\4kvideodownloader\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. 4K Video Downloader 3.5's main file takes about 12.16 MB (12751264 bytes) and its name is 4kvideodownloader.exe.
The following executables are installed along with 4K Video Downloader 3.5. They occupy about 13.30 MB (13944643
bytes) on disk.
- 4kvideodownloader.exe (12.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about 4K Video Downloader 3.5 version 188.8.131.525
alone. For more 4K Video Downloader 3.5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall 4K Video Downloader 3.5:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\4KDownload\4kvideodownloader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\4kdownload.com\4K Video Downloader
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\4KDownload\4kvideodownloader\4kvideodownloader.exe
- C:\Program Files\4KDownload\4kvideodownloader\audio\alert.mp3
- C:\Program Files\4KDownload\4kvideodownloader\avcodec-55.dll
- C:\Program Files\4KDownload\4kvideodownloader\avformat-55.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\4kdownload.com\4K Video Downloader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\4K Video Downloader_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\4K Video Downloader_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\4K Video Downloader_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\4K Video Downloader_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\4K Video Downloader_is1\UninstallString
4K Video Downloader 3.5 is an application offered by Open Media LLC. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall 4K Video Downloader 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 4K Video Downloader 3.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 4K Video Downloader 3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "4K Video Downloader 3.5". If it exists on your system the 4K Video Downloader 3.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select 4K Video Downloader 3.5 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 4K Video Downloader 3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4K Video Downloader 3.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.4kdownload.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\4KDownload\4kvideodownloader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4K Video Downloader 3.5.
8. After uninstalling 4K Video Downloader 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 4K Video Downloader 3.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 4K Video Downloader 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4K Video Downloader 3.5 by Open Media LLC from your PC, we are not saying that 4K Video Downloader 3.5 by Open Media LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4K Video Downloader 3.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:33:08.987