4K Textures DLC
This page contains complete information on how to remove 4K Textures DLC for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall 4K Textures DLC from your PCGOG.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on GOG.com. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more details about 4K Textures DLC on GOG.com's website. 4K Textures DLC is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for 4K Textures DLC is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent\unins001.exe. Gwent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 22.36 MB (23447040 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of 4K Textures DLC. They take an average of 24.91 MB (26116800
bytes) on disk.
- Gwent.exe (22.36 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.20.6.390
of 4K Textures DLC. For other 4K Textures DLC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4K Textures DLC is a program by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase 4K Textures DLC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall 4K Textures DLC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 4K Textures DLC or simply activate the Search field and type in "4K Textures DLC". If it is installed on your PC the 4K Textures DLC program will be found automatically. After you click 4K Textures DLC in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 4K Textures DLC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4K Textures DLC:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4K Textures DLC.
8. After uninstalling 4K Textures DLC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4K Textures DLC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4K Textures DLC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 4K Textures DLC by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that 4K Textures DLC by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4K Textures DLC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 03:13:07.030