This page contains thorough information on how to remove 4G LTE for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall 4G LTE from your systemZTE Corporation
. You can find out more on ZTE Corporation or check for application updates here
. 4G LTE is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4G LTE directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\4G LTE\windows\UnInstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 4G LTE. 4G LTE's primary file takes around 29.27 KB (29968 bytes) and is named MainApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with 4G LTE. They occupy about 3.83 MB (4016013
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (125.02 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (115.52 KB)
- csldisplay.exe (593.09 KB)
- dbus-daemon.exe (215.77 KB)
- db_daemon.exe (35.77 KB)
- devcon_32.exe (54.50 KB)
- devcon_64.exe (90.50 KB)
- Kill.exe (9.27 KB)
- LoadMainApp.exe (23.77 KB)
- MainApp.exe (29.27 KB)
- mcserver.exe (59.27 KB)
- phoneserver.exe (426.27 KB)
- ReloadCD.exe (36.50 KB)
- UpdatePackageInstaller.exe (117.27 KB)
- ejectdisk.exe (289.83 KB)
- EXETimer.exe (200.00 KB)
- file_aut.exe (70.50 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (54.00 KB)
- TUpdateConfig.exe (385.00 KB)
- removedirectory.exe (230.27 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (334.77 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (425.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0000
of 4G LTE.
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove 4G LTE from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\4G LTE\4G LTE
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\4G LTE
- C:\Program Files\4G LTE\4G LTE\Bin\_ctypes.pyd
- C:\Program Files\4G LTE\4G LTE\Bin\_hashlib.pyd
- C:\Program Files\4G LTE\4G LTE\Bin\_socket.pyd
- C:\Program Files\4G LTE\4G LTE\Bin\_sqlite3.pyd
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
4G LTE is an application by ZTE Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall 4G LTE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 4G LTE from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 4G LTE or simply activate the Search field and type in "4G LTE". If it is installed on your PC the 4G LTE application will be found automatically. After you click 4G LTE in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 4G LTE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4G LTE.
8. After uninstalling 4G LTE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 4G LTE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4G LTE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4G LTE by ZTE Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that 4G LTE by ZTE Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4G LTE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:39:16.017