This web page is about 4G-LTE Router for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 4G-LTE Router from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about 4G-LTE Router can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. 4G-LTE Router is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4G-LTE Router folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\4G-LTE Router\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 4G-LTE Router. 4G-LTE Router's main file takes around 61.34 KB (62816 bytes) and is called 4G-LTE Router.exe.
4G-LTE Router is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.23 MB (2339319
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 4G-LTE Router.exe (61.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.13 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (611.68 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.86 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
This data is about 4G-LTE Router version 1.11.09.143
alone. Click on the links below for other 4G-LTE Router versions:
4G-LTE Router is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove 4G-LTE Router is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 4G-LTE Router from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 4G-LTE Router or simply click the Search feature and type in "4G-LTE Router". The 4G-LTE Router app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 4G-LTE Router in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 4G-LTE Router, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4G-LTE Router:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4G-LTE Router\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 4G-LTE Router.
8. After removing 4G-LTE Router, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 4G-LTE Router which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 4G-LTE Router using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 4G-LTE Router by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that 4G-LTE Router by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 4G-LTE Router supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 08:25:54.243