4 Elements II
4 Elements II is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall 4 Elements II from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
for more info on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on 4 Elements II on WildTangent's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\4 Elements II directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for 4 Elements II is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\4 Elements II\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 14.13 MB (14821536 bytes) on disk and is labeled 4 Elements-WT.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside 4 Elements II. They occupy about 20.09 MB (21067160
bytes) on disk.
- 4 Elements-WT.exe (14.13 MB)
- WTA-020c02bd-f63c-4914-b1bf-bbea78709542-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about 4 Elements II version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of 4 Elements II:
4 Elements II is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall 4 Elements II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 4 Elements II from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 4 Elements II or simply activate the Search field and type in "4 Elements II". If it is installed on your PC the 4 Elements II application will be found very quickly. After you select 4 Elements II in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 4 Elements II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4 Elements II:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\4 Elements II\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4 Elements II.
8. After removing 4 Elements II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 4 Elements II which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 4 Elements II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4 Elements II by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that 4 Elements II by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4 Elements II in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:30:18.893