4 Elements II
You can find below details on how to remove 4 Elements II for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall 4 Elements II from your systemPlayrix Entertainment
. Further information on Playrix Entertainment can be seen here
. More information about the software 4 Elements II can be seen at http://www.playrix.com
. 4 Elements II is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\4 Elements II folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall 4 Elements II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\4 Elements II\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. 4 Elements II's primary file takes around 7.47 MB (7831552 bytes) and is named 4 Elements.exe.
4 Elements II installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.16 MB (8558047
bytes) on disk.
- 4 Elements.exe (7.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (709.47 KB)
The current page applies to 4 Elements II version 4
only. For more 4 Elements II versions please click below:
4 Elements II is an application marketed by the software company Playrix Entertainment. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase 4 Elements II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 4 Elements II from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 4 Elements II or simply click the Search feature and type in "4 Elements II". If it is installed on your PC the 4 Elements II application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 4 Elements II in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 4 Elements II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4 Elements II:
- The publisher is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\4 Elements II\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4 Elements II.
8. After removing 4 Elements II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 4 Elements II which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4 Elements II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 4 Elements II by Playrix Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that 4 Elements II by Playrix Entertainment is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4 Elements II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 18:04:27.620