4 Elements is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall 4 Elements from your PCeGames
. More information on eGames can be seen here
. You can read more about about 4 Elements at www.egames.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\4 Elements directory (same installation drive as Windows). 4 Elements's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\4 Elements\Uninstall 4 Elements.exe. 4 Elements.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.71 MB (2842624 bytes) on disk.
4 Elements contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.84 MB (2981287
bytes) on disk.
- 4 Elements.exe (2.71 MB)
- Uninstall 4 Elements.exe (135.41 KB)
The current page applies to 4 Elements version 22.214.171.124
4 Elements is a program marketed by eGames. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove 4 Elements is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 4 Elements from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 4 Elements or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4 Elements". If it is installed on your PC the 4 Elements app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 4 Elements in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 4 Elements, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4 Elements:
- The web site of the application is: www.egames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\4 Elements\Uninstall 4 Elements.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 4 Elements.
8. After uninstalling 4 Elements, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 4 Elements which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 4 Elements using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4 Elements by eGames from your computer, nor are we saying that 4 Elements by eGames is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4 Elements in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-03 12:15:59.390