3rd PlanIt is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 3rd PlanIt from your computerEl Dorado Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on El Dorado Software. More info about the program 3rd PlanIt can be found at http://www.TrackPlanning.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\3rd PlanIt folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling 3rd PlanIt is C:\Program Files\3rd PlanIt\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled 3pi.exe and occupies 8.92 MB (9356920 bytes).
3rd PlanIt contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.25 MB (10752752
bytes) on disk.
- 3pi.exe (8.92 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.08.009.3554
of 3rd PlanIt. Click on the links below for other 3rd PlanIt versions:
...click to view all...
3rd PlanIt is an application marketed by the software company El Dorado Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove 3rd PlanIt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall 3rd PlanIt from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 3rd PlanIt or simply activate the Search feature and type in "3rd PlanIt". The 3rd PlanIt app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 3rd PlanIt in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 3rd PlanIt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3rd PlanIt:
- The publisher is: http://www.TrackPlanning.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\3rd PlanIt\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 3rd PlanIt.
8. After uninstalling 3rd PlanIt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 3rd PlanIt which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 3rd PlanIt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 3rd PlanIt by El Dorado Software from your computer, we are not saying that 3rd PlanIt by El Dorado Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 3rd PlanIt in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 14:20:14.940