3herosoft Video Converter
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove 3herosoft Video Converter for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall 3herosoft Video Converter from your system3herosoft
. You can find out more on 3herosoft or check for application updates here
. More information about 3herosoft Video Converter can be found at http://www.3herosoft.com
. 3herosoft Video Converter is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3herosoft\Video Converter folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing 3herosoft Video Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\3herosoft\Video Converter\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. 3herosoft Video Converter's primary file takes around 1.24 MB (1298432 bytes) and its name is videoenc.exe.
3herosoft Video Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.42 MB (1492287
bytes) on disk.
- ctt.exe (112.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.31 KB)
- videoenc.exe (1.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.4.0510
of 3herosoft Video Converter. For more 3herosoft Video Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall 3herosoft Video Converter.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by 3herosoft Video Converter when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\3herosoft\Video Converter
- C:\Program Files (x86)\3herosoft\Video Converter\videoenc.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\3herosoft\Video Converter\3herosoft Video Converter Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\3herosoft\Video Converter\3herosoft Video Converter.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\3herosoft\Video Converter\Buy.lnk
3herosoft Video Converter is a program offered by the software company 3herosoft. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove 3herosoft Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall 3herosoft Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 3herosoft Video Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "3herosoft Video Converter". If it is installed on your PC the 3herosoft Video Converter application will be found automatically. When you select 3herosoft Video Converter in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 3herosoft Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3herosoft Video Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.3herosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3herosoft\Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 3herosoft Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling 3herosoft Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 3herosoft Video Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3herosoft Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 3herosoft Video Converter by 3herosoft from your PC, we are not saying that 3herosoft Video Converter by 3herosoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3herosoft Video Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-29 18:05:05.597