3Pocket is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall 3Pocket from your systemZTE Corporation
. You can find out more on ZTE Corporation or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.zte.com.cn
to get more data about 3Pocket on ZTE Corporation's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3Pocket\3Pocket folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove 3Pocket by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SupportAppPB3Pocket\Setup.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. LaunchWebUI.exe is the 3Pocket's main executable file and it takes circa 96.20 KB (98512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside 3Pocket. They take about 2.43 MB (2547104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe (437.70 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (465.20 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.20 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (283.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (464.20 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (512.70 KB)
- UninstallSelf.exe (170.70 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (19.83 KB)
- installer.exe (20.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
3Pocket is a program offered by ZTE Corporation. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall 3Pocket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete 3Pocket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 3Pocket or simply click the Search feature and type in "3Pocket". If it is installed on your PC the 3Pocket app will be found very quickly. When you select 3Pocket in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 3Pocket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3Pocket:
- The software company is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SupportAppPB3Pocket\Setup.exe /Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 3Pocket.
8. After uninstalling 3Pocket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3Pocket which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3Pocket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 3Pocket by ZTE Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that 3Pocket by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 3Pocket in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 08:50:35.473