3G+ v18.104.22.1685 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall 3G+ v22.214.171.1245 from your PCBroadmobi
. Additional info about Broadmobi can be seen here
. 3G+ v126.96.36.1995 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3G+ folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for 3G+ v188.8.131.525 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\3G+\uninst\unins000.exe". WirelessModem.exe is the 3G+ v184.108.40.2065's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.17 MB (2273280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 3G+ v220.127.116.115. They occupy an average of 4.39 MB (4602099
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACLctrl.exe (44.00 KB)
- WirelessModem.exe (2.17 MB)
- dev_remove.exe (9.00 KB)
- dev_remove64.exe (9.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (57.50 KB)
- UninstallDriver.exe (144.00 KB)
- InstallMBIMDriver.exe (760.67 KB)
- install64.exe (44.00 KB)
- install32.exe (41.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about 3G+ v18.104.22.1685 version 22.214.171.1245
3G+ v126.96.36.1995 is an application offered by the software company Broadmobi. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase 3G+ v188.8.131.525 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete 3G+ v184.108.40.2065 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 3G+ v220.127.116.115 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "3G+ v18.104.22.1685". If it is installed on your PC the 3G+ v22.214.171.1245 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 3G+ v126.96.36.1995 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 3G+ v188.8.131.525, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 3G+ v184.108.40.2065.
8. After uninstalling 3G+ v220.127.116.115, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 3G+ v18.104.22.1685 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3G+ v22.214.171.1245 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 3G+ v126.96.36.1995 by Broadmobi from your computer, nor are we saying that 3G+ v188.8.131.525 by Broadmobi is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 3G+ v184.108.40.2065 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:47:55.253