3G+ v22.214.171.1245 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall 3G+ v126.96.36.1995 from your PCBroadmobi
. Additional info about Broadmobi can be seen here
. 3G+ v188.8.131.525 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3G+ folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for 3G+ v184.108.40.2065 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\3G+\uninst\unins000.exe". WirelessModem.exe is the 3G+ v220.127.116.115's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.17 MB (2273280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 3G+ v18.104.22.1685. They occupy an average of 4.39 MB (4602099
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACLctrl.exe (44.00 KB)
- WirelessModem.exe (2.17 MB)
- dev_remove.exe (9.00 KB)
- dev_remove64.exe (9.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (57.50 KB)
- UninstallDriver.exe (144.00 KB)
- InstallMBIMDriver.exe (760.67 KB)
- install64.exe (44.00 KB)
- install32.exe (41.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about 3G+ v22.214.171.1245 version 126.96.36.1995
3G+ v188.8.131.525 is an application offered by the software company Broadmobi. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase 3G+ v184.108.40.2065 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete 3G+ v220.127.116.115 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 3G+ v18.104.22.1685 or simply click the Search feature and type in "3G+ v22.214.171.1245". The 3G+ v126.96.36.1995 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 3G+ v188.8.131.525 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 3G+ v184.108.40.2065, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 3G+ v220.127.116.115.
8. After uninstalling 3G+ v18.104.22.1685, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 3G+ v22.214.171.1245 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3G+ v126.96.36.1995 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 3G+ v188.8.131.525 by Broadmobi from your computer, nor are we saying that 3G+ v184.108.40.2065 by Broadmobi is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 3G+ v220.127.116.115 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:47:55.253