3G USB Modem 1.0.0
This page is about 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 from your PCivio, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on ivio, Inc.. You can get more details related to 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 at http://www.ivio.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3G USB Modem folder (same installation drive as Windows). 3G USB Modem 1.0.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\3G USB Modem\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.95 MB (2039808 bytes) on disk and is named HSPA USB Modem.exe.
The following executables are installed together with 3G USB Modem 1.0.0. They take about 4.05 MB (4250815
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HSPA USB Modem.exe (1.95 MB)
- HSPAService.exe (20.00 KB)
- Inst.exe (32.00 KB)
- Stopnwz.exe (96.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (77.16 KB)
- Unist.exe (92.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (43.00 KB)
- DeviceSetup.exe (19.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (776.47 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- DeviceSetup.exe (10.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (913.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of 3G USB Modem 1.0.0.
3G USB Modem 1.0.0 is an application released by ivio, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "3G USB Modem 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 3G USB Modem 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3G USB Modem 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.ivio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3G USB Modem\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 3G USB Modem 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling 3G USB Modem 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 by ivio, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 by ivio, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 00:12:28.150