3G USB Modem 1.0.0
3G USB Modem 1.0.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 from your systemPorsche, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Porsche, Inc.. Click on http://www.porscheit.com
to get more data about 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 on Porsche, Inc.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3G USB Modem directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. 3G USB Modem 1.0.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\3G USB Modem\uninst.exe. HSPA USB Modem.exe is the 3G USB Modem 1.0.0's main executable file and it takes around 1.95 MB (2039808 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 3G USB Modem 1.0.0. They occupy about 4.05 MB (4250815
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HSPA USB Modem.exe (1.95 MB)
- HSPAService.exe (20.00 KB)
- Inst.exe (32.00 KB)
- Stopnwz.exe (96.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (77.16 KB)
- Unist.exe (92.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (43.00 KB)
- DeviceSetup.exe (19.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (776.47 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- DeviceSetup.exe (10.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (913.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of 3G USB Modem 1.0.0.
3G USB Modem 1.0.0 is a program marketed by Porsche, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "3G USB Modem 1.0.0". The 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 3G USB Modem 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3G USB Modem 1.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.porscheit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3G USB Modem\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 3G USB Modem 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling 3G USB Modem 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 by Porsche, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 by Porsche, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 3G USB Modem 1.0.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-25 14:36:43.300