3G Router is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall 3G Router from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More information about 3G Router can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Router directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for 3G Router is C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Router\uninst.exe. 3G Router.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 61.34 KB (62816 bytes) on disk.
3G Router is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.20 MB (2311239
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 3G Router.exe (61.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.13 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (611.68 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.86 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (281.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (378.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
The current page applies to 3G Router version 1.11.07.143
3G Router is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove 3G Router is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 3G Router using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 3G Router or simply click the Search feature and type in "3G Router". If it is installed on your PC the 3G Router program will be found automatically. When you select 3G Router in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 3G Router, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3G Router:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3G Router\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 3G Router.
8. After removing 3G Router, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3G Router that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3G Router using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 3G Router by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that 3G Router by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 3G Router in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 09:21:53.927