3G HSUPA Wireless Modem
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem from your PCAlpha
. More data about Alpha can be seen here
. More info about the app 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem can be seen at http://www.alpha.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpha\3G HSUPA Wireless Modem directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem. 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem's primary file takes about 1.77 MB (1855488 bytes) and is called WirelessCard.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem. They take about 1.77 MB (1855488
bytes) on disk.
- WirelessCard.exe (1.77 MB)
This data is about 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem version 1.00.0000
3G HSUPA Wireless Modem is an application marketed by the software company Alpha. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem or simply click the Search field and type in "3G HSUPA Wireless Modem". If it is installed on your PC the 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.alpha.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem.
8. After uninstalling 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem by Alpha from your computer, we are not saying that 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem by Alpha is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 3G HSUPA Wireless Modem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 13:10:14.033