3Dsurvey is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 3Dsurvey from your PCModri planet d.o.o.
. Open here
where you can read more on Modri planet d.o.o.. 3Dsurvey is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\3Dsurvey folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling 3Dsurvey is C:\Program Files\3Dsurvey\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. 3Dsurvey.exe is the 3Dsurvey's primary executable file and it takes approximately 13.09 MB (13728984 bytes) on disk.
3Dsurvey installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 42.28 MB (44332698
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3Dsurvey.exe (13.09 MB)
- las2txt.exe (852.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.44 KB)
- texrecon.exe (2.05 MB)
- vcredist_2010_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
- vcredist_2013_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_2015_x64.exe (13.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.2
of 3Dsurvey. You can find here a few links to other 3Dsurvey versions:
...click to view all...
3Dsurvey is a program marketed by the software company Modri planet d.o.o.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall 3Dsurvey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 3Dsurvey from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 3Dsurvey or simply activate the Search feature and type in "3Dsurvey". If it exists on your system the 3Dsurvey program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 3Dsurvey in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 3Dsurvey, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 3Dsurvey.
8. After uninstalling 3Dsurvey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 3Dsurvey that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 3Dsurvey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 3Dsurvey by Modri planet d.o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that 3Dsurvey by Modri planet d.o.o. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3Dsurvey supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 16:44:16.540