3DataManager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 3DataManager from your computer3DataManager
. More data about 3DataManager can be seen here
. Usually the 3DataManager program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3DataManager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall 3DataManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\3DataManager\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. 3DataManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.55 MB (7914952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with 3DataManager. They take about 11.82 MB (12399168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3DataManager.exe (7.55 MB)
- 3DataManager_SMSMMS.exe (409.45 KB)
- bmctl.exe (372.00 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (108.00 KB)
- bmop.exe (684.00 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (468.00 KB)
- bmverify.exe (44.00 KB)
- Del_CD_ROM.exe (154.45 KB)
- InstallWTGService.exe (21.45 KB)
- oem_setup.exe (60.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (593.45 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (969.45 KB)
- WTGService.exe (261.45 KB)
- WTGVistaUtil.exe (233.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of 3DataManager. You can find here a few links to other 3DataManager releases:
3DataManager is an application by 3DataManager. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove 3DataManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete 3DataManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 3DataManager or simply click the Search field and type in "3DataManager". If it is installed on your PC the 3DataManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 3DataManager in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 3DataManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 3DataManager.
8. After uninstalling 3DataManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3DataManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 3DataManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 3DataManager by 3DataManager from your computer, nor are we saying that 3DataManager by 3DataManager is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 3DataManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 16:16:55.670