3DYD Youtube Source
3DYD Youtube Source is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall 3DYD Youtube Source from your computer3DYD Soft
. Go over here
for more information on 3DYD Soft. Click on https://3dyd.com
to get more information about 3DYD Youtube Source on 3DYD Soft's website. 3DYD Youtube Source is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3DYD Youtube Source directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove 3DYD Youtube Source by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\3DYD Youtube Source\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 163.40 KB (167319 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside 3DYD Youtube Source. They occupy about 163.40 KB (167319
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (163.40 KB)
The current page applies to 3DYD Youtube Source version 1.9.2
alone. For more 3DYD Youtube Source versions please click below:
...click to view all...
3DYD Youtube Source is a program released by the software company 3DYD Soft. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove 3DYD Youtube Source is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall 3DYD Youtube Source with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 3DYD Youtube Source or simply click the Search feature and type in "3DYD Youtube Source". The 3DYD Youtube Source application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 3DYD Youtube Source in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 3DYD Youtube Source, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3DYD Youtube Source:
- The publisher is: https://3dyd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3DYD Youtube Source\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 3DYD Youtube Source.
8. After uninstalling 3DYD Youtube Source, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 3DYD Youtube Source that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3DYD Youtube Source using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 3DYD Youtube Source by 3DYD Soft from your PC, we are not saying that 3DYD Youtube Source by 3DYD Soft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 3DYD Youtube Source in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 11:33:46.053