You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall 3DTicTacToe for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall 3DTicTacToe from your PCRaffael Thome
. More information on Raffael Thome can be seen here
. Please follow http://3dtictactoe.codeplex.com/
if you want to read more on 3DTicTacToe on Raffael Thome's web page. Usually the 3DTicTacToe application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3DTicTacToe directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\3DTicTacToe\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 3DTicTacToe. 3DTicTacToe.exe is the 3DTicTacToe's primary executable file and it takes about 1.26 MB (1324032 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in 3DTicTacToe. They take 1.33 MB (1393770
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (68.10 KB)
- 3DTicTacToe.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
3DTicTacToe is a program marketed by the software company Raffael Thome. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove 3DTicTacToe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 3DTicTacToe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 3DTicTacToe or simply click the Search feature and type in "3DTicTacToe". If it exists on your system the 3DTicTacToe app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select 3DTicTacToe in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 3DTicTacToe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3DTicTacToe:
- The software company is: http://3dtictactoe.codeplex.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3DTicTacToe\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 3DTicTacToe.
8. After uninstalling 3DTicTacToe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 3DTicTacToe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 3DTicTacToe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 3DTicTacToe by Raffael Thome from your PC, nor are we saying that 3DTicTacToe by Raffael Thome is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3DTicTacToe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 21:37:33.830